Story of My Life
This About Me and My Life

Senin, 07 Desember 2009

endless love

Posted by Dita Annisa Putri | Senin, 07 Desember 2009 | Category: |

Don't turn your back on me. Look in my eyes.
When the whole world was all white,
Did you forget the promise we had then?

Why do you leave me now?
Is it easy for you to do so?
Is it only hard to me?

Since the beginning, our love has been wrong.
With tears, I beg you not to abandon me anymore.

Do you know you should be the ever-lasting light for me?
Never forget when you leave, the whole world in my heart would also disappear.
I want to breathe in the midst of your love....

I smile at the thought of you. It gives me strength.
I cry at the thought of you. I became scared of everything.

Maybe your decision to leave me is for me who was in pain. It's that kind of reason, right? Even though we have to part one day, it's okay. Wherever you are, I believe what we have is love.

Back then, I didn't know anything. Your eyes that look at me.
The small figure of yous i can't even hug. I hate this. woo~

Until the sad fate takes us apart,
I won't let you cry again.
Nothing can replace you.
Do you know that now there's nothing that is more important to me than you?

The smile on your face as you look at me,
To me it's too much happiness.
Lean closer to me, it's okay.
The moment like this when I can feel your breaths.

Forever, I'll stay here.
Where your small hands reach to.
Your love calls for me, right?
To be beside you


Currently have 0 komentar:


Leave a Reply

Mohon komentarnya ya !!